Saturday 9 October 2010

Very fast trip to London


I had to go to the Bedford to get my NI number but as i've never travelled in England by myself i accidently  got to London, can't complain though, as i've never been there it was a great adventure, i wish i could stayed there more and have someone as a tour guide, because i was so lost and i didn't knew where to go, i was just wondering around, taking photos and enjoyed people style and architecture around me:)
I'll definitely come back prepared to explore this beautiful city







I really liked the vintage shops in London, but i wasn't pleased with a prices, i think they're unreasonably high!
make me miss the old times when i could go to vintage shop and buy clothes for £1, good times!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me